KC Concepcion Loves Adobo Too!

I came around with KC Concepcion in one famous restaurants in the Philippines. I was playing deadma at first and I just observed the food they ordered. Her companions ordered different food and I do not know what are those.

To my surprise, KC Concepcion ordered pork adobo! I never imagined that a famous pinay celebrity is going to eat my favorite adobo in a place where eyes are preying at her. And I almost fell from my seat when KC smiled at me and offered my some of the slices of port in her plate!

O it was a very nice feeling when she smiled at me. I was tongue tied, especially when she came to me, smiling and in her hands a plate of delicious adobo. KC Concepcion was already in front of me. I was about to take the plate of adobo from her hands when my cat jumped at me and oh, it was only a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment